Brick Spying...!

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Ok, so we wrote down a couple of addresses to look houses and these houses had the following types of bricks: outback, gravel and sorbetto.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures because I already felt uncomfortable driving slowly in front of their places! I did take pictures from the PGH book. They're not that good but it will give you a fair idea of what pictures they had.

I felt that we had to pick a brick from the A range, so we chose outback. It looked nice at PGH, but I was worried that it was going to be to 'red'. We drove past a place that had the whole front of their house with outback bricks. Whilst it looked 'ok', I didn't love it. Also note that we were looking at houses when it was dark and raining, and the bricks were still quite 'red'.

House with PGH outback bricks

We drove past a couple of houses that had sorbetto brick, and I fell in love with it! It wasn't too light and wasn't too dark. I loved it! But, I knew that the upgrade might be too much, and we didn't' want to spend too much on upgrading our bricks!

House with PGH sorbetto bricks

Last but not the least, we drove past a house that used gravel bricks and we thought, that was the one! It was in Range B, not too strong, and was a nice brown colour that could easily be matched with other colours. Now all we had to do was find out the upgrade price!

House with PGH Gravel bricks

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Scandinavian Inspiration