PGH Bricks: Upgrade cost

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Because PGH didn't have pricing for our house plans, I asked to see if we could get it from our CSA.

I hate bothering our CSA for minor things, but it had to be done. We eventually narrowed our brick choice to Gravel (Range B). It was a nice colour to work with, and the colour goes throughout the whole brick.

My husband and I were taking guesses as to how much it was going to cost. My husband guessed around the $5k mark, and I guessed around the $1500 mark. I guess it's always better to aim higher in case the price is actually that high!

To my amazement, our CSA replied back and advised that the upgrade cost was $788. SOLD! We couldn't believe it! Our CSA also advised that if PGH ask us where we got that price from, that they could verify it with our CSA. Awesome! Best news ever. So gravel bricks it is!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Scandinavian Inspiration