Eden Brae Connect.. I love it!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Can I just say that I love this!

Eden Brae Connect is an online resource where you can basically see everything relating to your build. The reason why I love it?

  1. It's online.. no print outs to worry about
  2. You can approve your PCVs at the click of a button
  3. There is a build timeline (although it doesn't look up to date) but that doesn't matter!
  4. It's easy to access (through the Eden Brae website)
  5. It's awesome!
Eden Brae Connect - Home page
This definitely makes the build experience so much easier, knowing that you have everything in one spot and that you don't need to find your documents in case you misplace them at home. It will be more interesting once the build starts!

I don't know if any other builders have something similar, but I think this is amazing, and I can't stop telling our CSA that!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Scandinavian Inspiration