Day 1 - Home Option Gallery. Done and dusted!

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

We were waiting for this day for a while now. I thought I was prepared, but with all the questions they were asking, I definitely wasn't!

They gave us a brochure to read to prepare for the day. I read it a few times before we went, but all that completely disappeared!

They strongly recommend that you do go to PGH bricks and have a consultation before you go, and I definitely agree with them, or else you would be deciding on a colour scheme for half the day I reckon! So, go to PGH as many times as you need!

I tell you what, even though it wasn't a full day, it was a very exhausting process. We were so tired by the time it came to our kitchen appointment that I just wasn't bothered. I know, not the right attitude, but my brain was fried!

I'll probably need to break the day up into separate posts, so bare with me :)

The outline of the day was as follows:

  1. Intro with Home Option Gallery
  2. Cooks Plumbing
  3. Abbey Shutters & Blinds
  4. Kitchen Culture


Overall, it was a fun process, and there's definitely a lot to think about and cull after the first day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Scandinavian Inspiration